Tired All The Time? (also known as TATT)
If those four little words seem to describe YOU, then rest assured that you are in the right place!
Being constantly tired is definitely not the best way to go through the motions of your life. And with today’s hectic lifestyles and busy schedules, chronic tiredness and extreme exhaustion have become quite the norm for most folks.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way! On this website, you will see just how easy it is to make simple changes in your life that will break the endless cycle of feeling TATT.
Do you find yourself suffering from midday yawns and the inability to keep your eyes open? Should you be worried about this? After all, can’t you just ‘catch up on your sleep,’ when life begins slowing down? Experts, say a resounding NO! The human body can only function optimally when you are getting the sleep you need. And even being tired for a few days to a week, can compromise your overall health and well being. It sounds pretty extreme but it is true.
For one thing, being tired all the time takes an enormous toll on your immune system. In fact, being tired affects everything from your heart rate and blood pressure to hormonal balance. Not to mention your mood and functionality.
Here are the risks involved, even with moderate chronic tiredness!
- Difficulty paying attention, memory problems, lack of focus and confusion
- Change in heart rate and rhythm, causing palpitations
- Nervousness, depress, mood swings and irritability
- Weakened immune system, inability to fight off common viruses and bacteria, and increased susceptibility to disease
- Anxiety and heightened stress responses
- And Many, many more!
We have a program called “Terminate Tiredness” which has been designed to be used as a fully functional program that you can use at home, on your own – to end the vicious cycle of tiredness. Not only is it easy to follow, but it promises to make a huge difference in your life in just a week. Plus, you will be privy to a crash course that helps you to understand the physiology behind sleep, so you can make the most of the sleep you do get. Using this program will actually help you to achieve a maximum sleep benefit by getting a minimum sleep requirement.
Here are just some of the things you will learn:
- How to sleep less and feel more rested
- The number of sleep hours YOUR body needs to feel rested and vibrant
- Foods and stimulants to avoid, as well as tips for foods that encourage sleep
- How to figure out your personal sleep patterns
- Tricky ways to get more deep sleep (the most restful stage of sleep) every night
- Tips, exercises, and simple things you can do every day to ensure you are not spending your time being constantly fatigued.
The truth is that around 2/3rds of the population suffers from chronic fatigue and tiredness. And not only is it difficult to live well when you constantly feel exhausted – it is also an extremely dangerous gamble to take with your health. Plus, until you realize how awesome you feel rested – you might not understand just how tired (and miserable) you really were.
Thank you for coming to my site and I look forward helping you cure your tiredness and fatigue
Previous tiredness sufferer and
Author of Terminate Tiredness